ANSA is an advanced multidisciplinary CAE pre-processing tool that provides all the necessary functionality for full-model build up, from CAD data to ready-to-run solver input file, in a single integrated environment.
BETA CAE Systems S.A., headquartered in Thessaloniki, Greece, is a private engineering software company specialized in the development of state of the art CAE pre- and post-processing software systems.
The company, focusing on meeting and exceeding customers' requirements, is committed to its mission to be the leading force in industrial CAE software solutions.
The corporate success is measured by the customer satisfaction through meeting their requirements and sharing the same vision of an industrial environment where CAE dominates and virtual product development is a low cost and effortless task.
In daily industrial CAE processes and in numerous independent benchmarks, ANSA has proven to be not only the most effective CAE pre-processor, but also the only one that could actually handle some of the modeling tasks.
The speed and versatility of ANSA is due to the synthesis of concepts developed and/or perfected by BETA CAE Systems S.A.. Through these innovations, ANSA has been leading the CAE pre-processing software industry for more than a decade.
Some of the features that distinguish ANSA are:
- fast, robust proprietary algorithms,
- easy to use geometry clean up, healing and construction,
- geometry based assembly and boundary conditions definition,
- mesh with geometry associativity,
- controllable and predictable shell and volume meshing,
- straight forward batch meshing,
- CAD and FE-models in one data base,
- connections manager for direct and versatile assembly,
- fast, automatic and high quality meshing of assembled geometry,
- mesh reconstruction, coarsening / refinement and quality improvement,
- interoperability between pre-processing Decks of numerous solvers,
- Parts management, linking, and powerful database management features,
- intuitive and highly customizable menu interface,